Read in ur Language

Monday, February 25, 2008

About this blog

I am a big fan of Nepathya, their music and all the social works they indulge upon. Earlier I had started to blog in wordpress (nepathya.wordpress.com) in collaboration with Rinchen didi. But with coming university exams and alot of commitments I had(as a student), I decided to stop blogging and Nepathya blogs were stalled. After that I am back again to write more about Nepathya. But the difference this time is I am writing in blogspot as i find it very easier and handy. Maybe because of my gmail craze..i just could not stop coming here.
For sometime I will be bringing the old posts published in old page and soon afresh Nepathya blogs will start.
Peace Out......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog.

me too greaaaaaaaaat fan of nepathya.

waiting for their new album