Read in ur Language

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Watching Resham.....

First time i watched resham video was in a tv show in Nepal television.. I cant remember the show name but it was definitely hosted by Shivani Singh Tharu and was Music Nepal produed. I remember Shivani because she is from Nepalgunj and Music Nepal because it was the same company which had brought out the Album Resham. At first It was a live show only.. As Resham was recorded live as they told then, this was the same video and seeing Amreet Gurung singing and his long hair moving around with the tune of the song was definitely entertaining. And moe over I got a chance to see the people who made the song.. so it was always special for me.

But now we have an another video which has some glimpse of the old live recorded video but along with it is a beautiful girl and a handsome guy having a small story related to the song. Nonetheless very entertaining..(maybe I am biased towards Nepathya and it made me think so!!)

U can have a look at this new videobelow. (courtesy Youtube.com)


No comments: